Wednesday, March 7, 2007

New Website and Book Release

I am thrilled to welcome you to our new and improved website. I am so looking forward to the release of a book I edited for Mother Angelica and her Monastery entitled: Mother Angelica's Little Book of Life Lessons And Everyday Spirituality. It would make a wonderful Easter gift for that special person in your life, and could be a fantastic pick me up for someone who might be in despair or suffering. Mother's teaching is an amazing curative, as most of you know. I encourge you to go out and get one of these magnificent little books for yourself and a friend or loved one. You should be able to find it wherever books are sold, and especially at national chains, such as Barnes and Noble, Borders, etc. Or you can buy them online now at Amazon or Barnes and Noble. Prepare to be transformed. I'll be checking in here, regularly. And thanks for stopping by. Yours, Raymond.

No comments:

Post a Comment