Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Book Release and Special Gift

Dear Friend,

I just wanted to remind you that MOTHER ANGELICA'S LITTLE BOOK OF LIFE LESSONS AND EVERYDAY SPIRITUALITY will be hitting bookstores on Tuesday, March 6th. Most of the material in this book comes from private instruction given to Mother's nuns and to the laity over a thirty-year period. So you've never seen this advice before. Though I wrote a few introductions throughout, what you will find within is pure, unvarnished Mother Angelica.

As a SPECIAL GIFT to you, if you buy the book in the next two weeks I will send you an autographed bookplate, which you can easily paste into your copy.

Here's all you have to do. Go out and buy a book at any bookseller, then send me an e-mail at arroyo@randomhouse.com with the following
information:

1) Where you purchased the book(s)
2) How many copies you bought
3) When you purchased the book(s)
and
4) Your mailing address

I hope that you can be transformed this Easter, and that this little book assists you, now and always.

Thanks for supporting the book, and for looking in on the program.
Hope to see you on the book tour (check my website www.raymondarroyo.com for my complete schedule).

Yours,
Raymond




No comments:

Post a Comment