Monday, December 28, 2015

Christmas Greetings

Christmas Greetings,
I am so thankful to all of you for watching The World Over for being so attentive all year. Last week we aired a pretty special show that touched a lot of people. The email and calls about this show have been really overwhelming. But it is not surprising. Since the subject of the show was the legendary Jerry Lewis, such a reaction only stands to reason. I wanted to make sure that you saw the program. Below is a link which I hope you’ll share with others and watch if you happened to miss our airings:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sGmyHivWyN8


I wish you and yours a blessed Christmas and a wonderful New Year. There is so much I have to share with you in it… Until then, be sure to tune in for our World Over Christmas Special on Christmas Eve until the New Year on EWTN. Merrily
Yours,
Raymond

7 comments:

  1. i just loved it !!! thank you so much... you are the best interviewer !!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a captivating interview. Not only did I sense that Mr. Lewis opened up to reveal his inner most thoughts and feelings, but he seemed eager to share his life's experiences with you Raymond. From the very beginning of the interview I saw the connection between you and Jerry transcend into a connection between Jerry and myself. Your gentle and respectful demeanor made it very easy for me to want to sit in your chair and experience your conversation with Jerry first hand. At the conclusion of the interview Mr. Lewis put into words exactly what I was thinking, this was one of the best interviews I have ever had the privilege to watch. Thank you for a wonderful lesson on how we should strive to treat one another in conversation each and every day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great interview with Jerry Lewis and just watched the incredible interview with Mel Gibson. Thanks Raymond!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are lost. Lost beyond lost. I truly feel bad for you. I realize that you believe every bullshit conspiracy theory that fits your incentive. Please stop lying to the ppl everyday just like your leader who is still weakening our government every second. Im disgusted with you. Your demeaning rhetoric. Making fun of a man with a stutter. I no longer believe a word spoken by republicans. Youve lost all of my trust

    ReplyDelete